Salesforce is recognized as the leading CRM product world wide and salesforce google maps integration has many alternatives, however CRM-Map leads the rest with flexibility, ease of use and cost. With that stated, if you own Salesforce and wish to integrate Salesforce to Google Maps via CRM Map, this will be via Salesforce’s own API.
CRM Map was designed to be a Google Maps interactive interface to CRMs. CRM Map is designed to work with your CRM, not replace your CRM. It allows you to enter your data in a graphical live manner by all your users.
Like your Salesforce CRM, CRM Map has very flexible forms, colours, icons and you can use your own terminology. The salesforce Google Maps integration CRM Map has created reflects your terminology. As your CRM Map is unique to your company, an example page with your terminology will be given to you, so that your administrator can see exactly what can be interfaced to Salesforce.
Faster Growth and Greater Sales
Taking Sales Force and interfacing it with Google Maps via CRM-Map you will:
- Generate more sales leads
- Better manage pipelines to shorten sales cycles
- Increase your up sell and cross sell
- Generate higher quality leads
- Better utilize marketing automation
- On site, track customer lifetime value
- Increase customer retention
- Become better customer centric
- Reduce case resolution time
- Improve employee productivity
- Increase business profitability
- Increase return on investment
- Increase company QA