Using Maximizer CRM with Google Maps to better manage sales
Maximizer CRM is one of the worlds most popular CRMs. It is utilized by businesses to gather and use data to better improve sales leads and complete sales of products and services. Imagine being able to combine the data from your Maximizer CRM and display this data in a visual way overlaid on Google Maps. Well now you can with the incredible new CRM-Map.
CRM-Map is the perfect partner with Maximizer CRM as it complements this simple but effective tool. CRM-Map is not a CRM in its own right, but a tool that links the data from Maximizer CRM to Google Maps. Enabling remote users to See, Add and Edit their data. Plus add photos, and files to their data on the fly. There are so many functions that this can do for a business using Maximizer CRM.
Sales people can have data on their phone. Service people can take photos of problems and instantly attach them to their customer file. Plus, as Maximizer CRM has a flexible API, the transfer of this information can be almost instantaneous.
Faster Growth and Greater Sales
Taking Maximizer CRM and interfacing it with CRM-Map you will:
- Generate more sales leads
- Accurately forecast sales
- Better manage pipelines to shorten sales cycles
- Target top clients easier
- Increase your upsell and cross sell
- Generate higher quality leads
- Better utilize marketing automation
- Track customer lifetime value
- Retain more customers
- Become better customer centric
- Reduce case resolution time
- Improve employee productivity
- Increase business profitability
- Increase return on investment